- The position resides within the Listings Business Development division for the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)
- The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the asset management community to build the investor base and product base for Exchange Traded Products on TSX
- The job is based in Toronto and includes some travel.
- Develop and implement the Exchange Traded Product Strategy for TSX. This covers the investor development strategy across all categories of investors and all new product launches on TSX
- Articulate the value proposition for TSX relative to other global exchanges
- Identify opportunities and work with prospective Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) and Closed End Funds (CEF)
- This includes local and international markets, and involves a deep understanding of Canadian market dynamics
- Partner with other elements of the TMX Group to bring Trading, Data and Derivative solutions to ETP customers
- Develop and maintain strong alignment and partnerships with Asset Managers, ETF and CEF providers on TSX
- As well as local and international market influencers including: investment banks, securities lawyers, accountants, advisors, investors, and industry associations
- Build relationships and programs with domestic and international institutional investment community to attract new capital and investment to TSX
- Develop and deliver thought leadership materials for TSX on the Exchange Traded Product sector as well as delivering external presentations, speeches
- Understand, track and develop tactics to respond to the competitive landscape of capital markets for Exchange Traded Products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years experience within asset management and the ETF Industry with a deep knowledge of the ETF space and the trading industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-level executives and institutional investors
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of capital markets
- Collaborative team player who can work effectively with numerous stakeholders
- Must be able to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and connections within the ETF community.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 10-15 Years