- The Head of ETF Cap Markets, APAC works closely with specialist and generalist distribution teams across retail and institutional channels and represents the Global ETF Capital Markets team by delivering thought leadership presentations and market insights
- This positions supports the Global ETF Capital Markets initiative through educational sales efforts and sell side relationship management
- The goal is to ensure that the Global Capital Markets platform is effectively and correctly represented internally and externally
- The position will support key ETF client segments around ETF trading and liquidity needs and works closely with sell-side ETF Sales & Trading partners.
- Partner closely with various sales teams, traveling to client meetings as necessary to provide ETF Capital Markets specialist support with a focus on trading and liquidity.
- Drive IVZ ETF (both US and UCITS ranges) value proposition through delivery of educational presentations, thought leadership and strategic content. Understands various client segments and shapes content and delivery as necessary.
- Create and develop local market insights and provide an outlook to IVZ clients.
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships with key ETF functions at broker dealer trading desks in order to drive IVZ ETF Listings through various trade desks.
- Responsible for proactively developing innovative capital markets content and information necessary to attract new customers and support existing.
- Initiate educational ETF events focusing on liquidity, trading and market structure as well as other relevant topics that further establish IVZ ETFs as a thought leader in the ETF market.
- Represents IVZ ETF Capital Markets at industry conferences, seminars and meetings by delivering thought leadership presentations.
- Works closely with broader capital markets team to leverage resources and act as conduit for Capital Markets thought leadership to various client segments.
- Represents relevant capital markets color to internal teams.
- Speaks directly with clients about trading strategy, liquidity, market color, impact, counterparty feedback, execution guidance and ETF implementation strategies.
- Travel to client meetings and industry events is expected 75% of the time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Creative and self-motivated individual who works collaboratively in a high performance, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people s opinions
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required
- Customer service driven with strong presentation skills
- Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg proficiency
- A Bachelor�s Degree in Finance or related field, MBA a plus
- CFA preferred
- Approximately 75% travel
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone.
Source: for more information click here.