GraniteShares is a new kind of ETF company focused on developing investment strategies that are innovative, differentiated, and exciting. GraniteShares was founded in 2016 by Will Rhind, a 16 year ETF industry professional and is backed by some of the most famous investors in the world. Our mission is to change the asset management industry for the benefit of investors.
- GraniteShares are currently seeking talented individuals based in New York to focus on ETF marketing
- This is a unique opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
Driving awareness of the GraniteShares products, brand and culture through:
- Developing, owning and executing on editorial calendars and distribution strategy
- Working with Product Team members and the Executive Team to create consistent and updated content and external communications
- Manage content on an ongoing basis (regular social media updates, updates to GraniteShares website, etc.)
- Building relationships with third parties to develop and manage content creation such as video production, on time and within budget
- Building relationships with services providers such as index providers, sub advisors, etc. to leverage messaging and data
- Event planning
- Liaise with an external PR company to create and distribute content.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of financial marketing experience (preferably in ETFs)
- Strong experience with Social Media outlets (twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship and project management skills
- Event planning experience.