GraniteShares is a new kind of ETF company focused on developing investment strategies that are innovative, differentiated, and exciting. GraniteShares was founded in 2016 by Will Rhind, a 16 year ETF industry professional and is backed by some of the most famous investors in the world. Our mission is to change the asset management industry for the benefit of investors.
- GraniteShares are currently seeking talented individuals based in New York to focus on ETF sales with experience selling to Institutions, RIAs and Broker Dealers
- This is a unique opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
Driving growth in GraniteShares ETFs by increasing AUM and market share through:
- Identifying and devising client targets lists of institutional clients (Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Broker/Dealers)
- Acting as primary point of contact for institutional clients
- Acting as a product and general ETF expert to educate clients and address client inquiries
- Working closely with other teams within GraniteShares to provide insight into product needs and client feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of Sales experience (preferably in ETFs)
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 both required
- Ability to travel throughout the United States
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Passionate, self-starter with the ability to source sales opportunities and close them.