- RBC’s Quantitative Trading and Research Summer Internship Program offers an unrivaled opportunity to gain exposure to our highly technical algorithmic trading groups
- The teams are made up of leading mathematicians, software engineers, and data scientists who are focused on developing solutions for RBC as well as some of the world’s largest hedge funds and mutual funds
- RBC’s strategic objective is to find excellent candidates with a STEM/Computer Science background, hire them onto our platform, and promote the ongoing development of this junior cohort to become leaders in this space.
- Gain exposure to highly technical, algorithmic trading groups
- Assist in creating and monitoring complex algorithms in a wide variety of asset classes
- Use quantitative analysis to continuously improve strategies and technology
- Obtain experience in a wide array of asset classes, including ETFs, equities, options, futures, FX, bonds, and commodities
- Assist in developing innovative businesses and trading strategies, conducting important market research, and evaluating models and technologies
- Become immersed in a comprehensive education program for interns and junior traders/researchers that will develop critical quantitative skills and decision-making capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Anticipated graduation in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 at an accredited four-year college or university
- Engaged in study of Math, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong programming skills, with experience in Python, R, MATLAB, or C++
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years