Key responsibilities will include:
- Talent Management – Lead a global team of approximately 30 channel and product marketers who have deep experience and expertise with the institutional and advisor marketplace. In parallel, co-ordinate the activities of a large number of dedicated ETF functional experts across various marketing disciplines (content, digital, design, public relations, etc.)
- ETF Marketing Strategy Development – Develop the marketing strategy for the global SPDR ETF business aligned to business priorities in close partnership with the Global Head of SPDR and NA, EMEA and APAC distribution leaders.
- ETF Target Markets – Accountable for clearly defining target audiences, objectives and the go-to-market strategy for the firm’s broad set of ETF products and solutions in close partnership with the Global Head of SPDR.
- ETF Marketing Budget – responsible for the deployment of a significant global marketing budget dedicated to specific ETF products as well as discretionary marketing budgets by region.
- Marketing Resource deployment – responsible executive for the development of an effective prioritization framework across global ETF marketing such that marketing resources (budget and FTEs) can be deployed for maximum effect.
- ETF Marketing Strategy Execution – Lead the end-to-end execution of all ETF marketing campaigns and initiatives across three major global regions – NA, EMEA and APAC
- ETF Marketing Metrics and Measurement of Success – Accountable executive for delivering a robust set of transparent marketing metrics such that the economic effectiveness of marketing initiatives that can be assessed and evaluated in a timely manner.
- Regulatory Responsibility – Accountable executive for ensuring compliance with all required regulatory obligations, (institutional and intermediary), in all jurisdictions where SSGA ETFs are proactively promoted. Responsible executive for all regulatory marketing attestations in relation to ETF marketing.
- External Stakeholder engagement – Accountable executive for coordinating marketing priorities and effectiveness to external bodies including fund boards and joint partnerships.
- Brand — Partner with subject matter experts, content strategists, public relations and brand team members to promote and enhance the SPDR ETF brand and related sub-brands in alignment with the State Street Global Advisors brand.
- Product — Partner with product, capital markets and distribution teams to market product launches to drive awareness and interest.
- Creative — Work with brand and advertising teams to develop creative and engaging campaigns utilizing linear & OTT TV, digital display, out of home and sponsorships for several ETF products.
- Client Experience — Partner with digital teams to continuously improve the client experience and engagement across web, social, eDM and SEO/SEM.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 15 or more years of relevant marketing communications experience: deep expertise with ETF channel and product marketing leadership
- Financial services experience essential – experience with ETFs highly desired
- Talent Management – strong track record in recruiting, retaining and developing a high performing team across multiple geographies and disciplines.
- Executive Presence – Prior experience and success interacting with and influencing executive level / C-Suite leaders
- Demonstrated ability to develop digital-first, omni-channel marketing campaigns, including optimization and measurement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team player with ability to drive initiatives independently
- Strong management skills are paramount to the success of this role
- Proven ability to work across a matrixed organization
- Data driven mindset ranging from understanding and identifying clients and prospects to measuring success of marketing initiatives
- Ability to clearly define and improve client journeys across multiple digital touch points
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a major in marketing or communications; master’s degree preferred
- Understanding of digital and reporting platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe, Tableau and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
Source: for more information click here.