- Are you a strong problem solver?
- Do you have superior programing skills working with large quantities of data?
- We’re looking for someone who can: help build out the Firm’s global index strategy products, analyze and monitor events and catalysts that trigger index changes, assist in publishing research reports covering topics including indexing, trading strategies, Exchange Traded Funds, and passive investing.
- You’ll be working on the Portfolio Trading desk in the US coordinating with the global index team and will form an integral part of the Beta Solutions group
- Our role is to provide institutional clients with execution advisory and portfolio benchmarking solutions
- We help deliver holistic solutions across equities to asset managers, in particular structured beta investors and institutional asset allocators.
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient and competent in programing languages such as Python, VBA, and/or Java
- Organized with a strong persuasion for multi-tasking, prioritizing and analyzing large quantities of data
- A team player who can coordinate across different groups in different time zones
- A strong sense of discipline and ability to deliver in a timely manner
- Motivated and curious to delve into the index landscape to drive development of the index product
- Able to work well under pressure
- Capable of documenting any model development in a clear way
- Effective communication skills (written and spoken) and can confidently present and engage clients.
Source: for more information click here.