- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Handle client inquiries via telephone and e-mail
- Support our Investment Management Team with ongoing research and quantitative analyses
- Coordinate tasks with internal teams and external partners (e.g. custodian banks)
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of existing processes
- Projects during your internship may include topics around ETF selection, Business Development, Business Intelligence etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or a related field of studies
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail
- Proactive and independent work attitude
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus
- Excellent command of German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken
- Minimum duration: 3 months.