Our sales team, located in London, UK, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as an integral part of an elite team of investment professionals. The team is responsible for the development and management of lasting relationships with financial advisors, discretionary wealth managers, Private Banks, and a like across Europe. The role will part of European sales team to cover and grow sales within the German speaking regions of Europe and contribute to the overall team-based sales effort.
- Develop and implement sales plan designed to exceed client/firm/territory goals that align with the company’s overarching distribution plan.
- Demonstrate proficiency in crucial disciplines including product knowledge, industry trends, portfolio construction and capital markets.
- Work in close collaboration with a dedicated Internal Investment Consultant, mentor and ensure internal activities are aligned with territory plan.
- Identify prospective clients, prepare presentations, and follow up on client contacts to win new business.
- Continually broaden and refresh knowledge of Global X products to effectively position the full product suite with Clients.
- Maintains timely and relevant information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, product campaigns, platform reviews and availability/timeliness of sales materials and resources.
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Responsible for abiding by all firm and industry compliance rules.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Languages: English and German
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on finance or economics preferred
- Able to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Background in or knowledge of ETF industry and ETFs is essential
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Coachable; able to incorporate feedback into performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills as well as internal corporate relationship management capabilities
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, teams, and clients
- 3+ years of financial industry or sales experience in a business development capacity with a financial services firm is a plus
Source: for more information click here.