We’ll trust you to:
- Acquire, update & maintain high-quality funds data using various internal systems, proprietary company software and your own automation knowledge
- Work with subject matter experts to enrich the funds data using technical tools
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments throughout Bloomberg as well as external clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of the fund data space by processing data for your assigned fund coverage and answering client questions.
- Work with other data and core business groups, such as Product, Sales, News and Engineering to help develop and enhance product databases and functionality across the terminal
- Leverage knowledge of the funds dataset to configure workflows in a production environment using Bloomberg’s data processing technologies
You’ll need to have:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Information Systems, Data Science or relevant degree
- 1-3 years of experience working as a data analyst or in the asset management and/or finance industry
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically tackle problems
- Ability to think critically in improving and developing products
- Strong organization skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in data management and the asset management industry
- Growing interest in the world of data and using data to drive actions
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
We’d love to see:
- Experience with the Funds Market and strong knowledge of the key concepts for this product
- Proficiency with Git, SQL, and Python
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) designation
- Prior experience configuring or developing microservices in a business environment.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
Source: for more information click here.