- As a Fundamental Research Analyst, you will report to the Director of Research
- Your responsibilities will include coverage of the U.S. Equity Large Cap peer group and performing extensive due diligence and research on portfolio managers within that universe.
- Identify the most compelling equity strategies and recommend the best managers to execute on those selected investment disciplines
- Perform extensive due diligence on portfolio managers within the U.S. Equity Large Cap peer group
- Lead meetings with portfolio managers to discuss portfolio strategy, investment team philosophy, and investment process and strategy objectives
- Conduct rigorous analysis of portfolio managers’ performance, risk and holdings using analytical tools including Bloomberg, FactSet, MPI Stylus, Barra, Morningstar, Style Research and other quantitative tools
- Perform quarterly oversight of owned sub-advisers and identify/analyze new sub-adviser prospects
- Make buy/sell/hold investment recommendations on assigned equity strategies
- Publish research reports on selected managers and the broader peer group
- Assist SAI Portfolio Managers with tactical/strategic positioning for the Large Cap segment of the market
- Communicate investment recommendations to SAI Portfolio Managers through written reports, group presentations and 1:1 meetings
- Provide detailed peer group performance analysis
- Actively participate in team discussions and asset class initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of investment experience with demonstrated track record of impactful research and recommendations
- Real passion for investing and strong knowledge of and interest in capital markets in general
- Willingness and desire to travel to meet with portfolio managers
- CFA credential and/or Masters’ degree preferred
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend complex market and investment statistics
- Demonstrated expertise using quantitative analytical tools to assess investment strategies.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years