- The individual will be expected to have excellent communication skills, be comfortable learning new software functionality and enjoy training clients.
- Work with the U.S. institutional credit platform to encourage use of the U.S. institutional credit electronic trading platform
- Build excellent relationships with dealers and provide relationship / market coverage as required
- Understand dealer trading strategy, requirements and behaviors and how these translate onto the platform
- Provide thorough in-person and online demos of the platform
- Work with implementation team to onboard clients
- Support trading activity and ensure that dealers have the necessary information to work efficiently with the software
- Assist with information flow between the market, U.S. institutional credit platform business and technology teams to ensure smooth trade flow processes
- Help educate dealer clients on how they could maximize usage of the U.S. institutional credit platform
- Actively collate dealer feedback and share market information with appropriate internal teams
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage
- Understand trade flow processes and the underlying systems used for automated trading
- Develop a thorough understanding of U.S. institutional credit platform development processes and requirements working closely with the global technology teams to drive and coordinate product development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record or equal work experience
- Tech-savvy; able to use trading technology comfortably
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
- Confidence to form relationships quickly.
Source: for more information click here.