Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Credit Portfolio Manager to join the Fixed Income Investment Beta Solutions Team within State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) in London. You will join a dynamic, successful, collaborative team of investment professionals, responsible for SSGA’s fixed income portfolios and bringing market-leading solutions to our clients.
The Global Fixed Income team comprises a team of over 110 investment professionals in seven global locations. The global team manages $1trillion in active and indexed fixed income, cash and currency mandates across a broad spectrum of products on behalf of a wide range of clients.
Based in London you will be responsible for the management of a broad range of indexed Credit mandates, funds and ETFs. You will also be engaging with clients and consultants and represent our Credit capabilities both externally and internally.
State Street Global Advisors is one of the industry’s largest institutional asset managers is the investment management arm of State Street Bank and Trust Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors.
We employ a diverse group of investment professionals worldwide. As an organization we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world both as a partner and a leader is a fundamental value at State Street.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What we need you to do:-
• Manage indexed Credit portfolios, funds and ETFs, ensuring they are invested in line with their risk targets and investment objectives
• Help to develop and enhance the investment process, working with internal stakeholder to create a scalable book of business
• Collaborate closely with the Strategy team, to deliver market insights, investment solutions and thought leadership for clients.
• Contribute to the design of new products and solutions
• Meet with institutional and intermediary clients, prospects and consultants to engage in detailed discussions regarding State Street’s Credit capabilities and portfolio reviews.
• Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
Who You Are
• Seasoned portfolio manager, with significant experience in Credit markets. Candidates with significant experience in Emerging Market Debt will also be considered.
• Knowledge of High Yield and Convertibles a plus.
• Positive attitude and a strong team orientation.
• An organised, self-starter, with a history of contributing to a successful, diverse team.
• Deep capital market knowledge; in particular of fixed income securities and currencies
• Good communication and presentation skills in order to work with sophisticated clients and prospects.
• Ability to influence across siloes and motivate key partners.
• Committed to investment excellence, with strong attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude.
Source: for more information click here.