Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling existing client relationships within the franchise, to grow revenues and expand the firm’s market share
- You will be required to think entrepreneurially about your clients and explore new business opportunities within your mandate
- You will further positive relationships with prospects, clients and internal colleagues
- You will build use cases for the SPDRs – with understanding of their composition and implementation strategies
- You will collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of State Street to our clients
- You will effectively prioritize and communicate client needs
- You will handle and maintain CRM, pipeline and activities
- Your role will provide for fast career development and significant exposure to clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required, MBA or CFA Preferred
- 3+ years of industry experience, preferably with derivatives, sales and/or Fixed Income experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
- Motivated individual with a Positive attitude
- Ability to generate creative solutions / analysis
- Intellectually curious and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, social, and relationship building skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Travel required – 20%.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years