- The role will focus on supporting and growing our Fixed Income ESG and Sustainable index offering
- You’ll be joining an established and highly motivated index product team that sits within our Core Financial Product division, and be working on an essential area of growth and innovation for our business.
- Providing input and supporting the development of new climate, ESG, sustainable, and related benchmark offerings, including researching, constructing, and commercializing new index families
- Supporting clients globally to help them successfully build new ESG funds and products using our indices
- Collaborating with research teams, our Bloomberg ESG group, Bloomberg NEF and other partners on identifying and meeting new market opportunities
- Communicating both internally and externally to broaden awareness of Bloomberg ESG index initiatives
- Identifying opportunities to drive integration of our fixed income ESG indices with Bloomberg terminal analytics and reporting tools to create new opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of fixed income data (e.g., asset classes, analytics and classifications), fixed income markets and the fixed income index industry
- Deep understanding of day-to-day governance determinations on index events
- Hands-on product experience from an index background
- Proven track record in fixed income benchmark development
- Ability to develop thorough, integrated, commercially sound product plans
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical capabilities working on bond and index analytics
- Ideally analytic programming experience e.g., R, Python
- Understanding of investment process, portfolio theory, and financial markets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of building enthusiastic support for new ideas
- Excellent industry relationships across the asset management community
- 7+ years of index industry, or equivalent, experience
- A strong academic background in analytical/technical qualifications e.g., Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Statistics.
Source: for more information click here.