- You’ll be joining an established and highly motivated index product team that sits within our Core Financial Product division
- You will focus on the governance, construction, support and commercialization of Fixed Income indices, product positioning, and helping drive the commercial success of the business
- You will work closely with Sales, Research, Production, Marketing, PR teams, and participate in our client meetings globally. You’ll help drive the integration of the Fixed income indices with Bloomberg terminal analytics that will create new opportunities across two market leading brands in the index industry
- Regarding domain expertise, you’ll have deep knowledge of fixed income, across both analytics and asset classes, index construction, the index industry and the asset management industry. You will most probably have acquired this knowledge whilst working at an index provider or asset manager
- You’ll be encouraged to influence our product vision and then execute on that vision. You’ll be comfortable in working with large data sets and have a talent in extracting meaningful intelligence to drive innovation and product direction. You’ll also have great interpersonal skills
- You’ll be someone with the ability to approach challenges with creativity and enthusiasm; someone who has the courage to take positions advocating change and then deliver. This is a role with very high visibility within our organization and the investment community.
- Support our index business across portfolio management, risk and attribution and product development teams
- Play a key role in the governance and evolution of the fixed income family
- Develop new ETF and customised benchmarks
- Contribute meaningfully to the analysis, evaluation and product vision of the index product offering
- Communicate product vision and build consensus among senior leadership team
- Assess client needs and translate them into index-based solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of fixed income data (e.g, asset classes, analytics and classifications), fixed income markets and the fixed income index industry
- Deep understanding of day-to-day governance determinations on index events
- Hands-on product experience from an index background
- Proven track record in fixed income benchmark development
- Ability to develop thorough, integrated, commercially sound product plans
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical capabilities working on bond and index analytics
- Ideally analytic programming experience e.g., R, Python
- Understanding of investment process, portfolio theory, and financial markets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of building enthusiastic support for new ideas
- Excellent industry relationships across the asset management community
- 7+ years of index industry, or equivalent, experience
- A strong academic background in analytical/technical qualifications e.g., Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Statistics.
Source: for more information click here.