- The Fixed Income Analyst provides Evaluations for allocated market securities on a daily basis, as part of the ICE Data Services, Pricing and Reference Data team
- The Analyst will take full responsibility for the evaluation process in designated markets which includes monitoring news and market activity, interacting with market participants, analysis of market information and modelling of securities.
- Daily evaluation of fixed income securities using proprietary models
- Credit spread and quote research – interaction with market participants, analysis of primary and secondary markets
- Maintenance of contacts with market participants
- Interpretation of market information and application of this in the evaluation process
- Daily client query handling
- Contribute to Market Communications (internal to support the sales team and external publication to clients and media)
- Expansion of evaluation coverage through client portfolio additions and market initiatives, working to tight deadlines where necessary
- Implementation and enhancement of quality assurance and control measures within designated field
- Responsibility for researching and furthering specialist knowledge of assigned markets
- Undertaking of ad-hoc research projects as directed by management and senior analysts.
Skills and Qualification:
- Ability to facilitate relationships with market contacts
- Numerate, analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under stringent time constraints and prioritise workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and VBA
- Self-motivated but with ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income Markets Fundamentals
- Understanding of various differing bond structures would also be an asset
- Fixed income modelling skills desirable
- A good degree in or including Economics, Finance or a Business related subject
- European language is an advantage.
Source: for more information click here.