Deutsche Asset Management is one of the world’s leading investment management organizations. Deutsche Asset Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes.
Our products and solutions provide flexible access to a wide range of investment opportunities across all asset classes. Products range from pooled funds to highly customized portfolios for a wide range of investors. They include active and passive funds, institutional mandates, and structured products. Our advisers and investment specialists are dedicated to creating asset management solutions for every client need and every risk, return, and liquidity preference.
- The team supports the Passive and Active Americas businesses by delivering management reporting, analytics, monthly close, and financial oversight of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- The primary relationships of the team are Active and Passive Business Heads, COO’s, Portfolio Managers, external ETF administrator and fund auditors
- Primary relationship manager to the US Passive COO and Portfolio Manager
- Support management reporting, flash, forecasting, planning including P&L, Balance Sheet and other key performance indicators
- Business Oversight: New Product Committees, Fund Shareholder reports, Fund Dividend Distributions, Fund Prospectus/SAI Update, Fund Tax Reclaims, Fund LOC oversight, and Fund NAV integrity
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with third party service providers including fund administrator, external auditors, tax advisors and outside legal counsel to the business
- Supervise a team of financial operations resources in Finance Manila operating in desk extension model who perform the monthly financial close for Passive US
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years combined public and private professional experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- CPA preferred
- Experience with external and internal reporting, e.g., Mutual Fund or SEC reporting, Financial Industry disclosures
- Understanding of the DB system environment (GGL, Essbase, SAP, DB Integrity) a plus
- The role will be based in New York and will report to the Finance Director of Passive and Active Asset Management Americas.
Source: for more information click here.