- The Global FICC ETF Trading desk at Bank of America makes markets in all US-listed FICC ETFs
- The desk is expanding its remit to make markets in all non-credit FICC options and seeks a candidate that is experienced with the equity options markets to help build out this portion of the business.
- Senior Assoc/VP Level trader with 2-3 years of execution experience market-making and executing listed and OTC Equity Options
- Should have sufficient knowledge of regulatory requirements for trading equities and equity options, and experience trading with clients and the street
- Experience with ETFs is preferred; familiarity with basics of fixed income is necessary
- The candidate will be expected to quickly learn the firm’s quoting, pricing, order management and execution tools
- The candidate will have to learn about FI asset classes, and work with colleagues to develop trading strategies utilizing FICC ETF options, CDX options, and options on treasury futures
- Should be proactive, and curious.
Source: for more information click here.