Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Facilitate client order flow via timely and accurate placement and monitoring of Fund orders
- Effectively manage client queries originating from Wealth Management clients and 3rd party banks
- Support initiatives to improve efficiency and manage risk; proactively keeping in step with market development
- Disseminate and process inbound information in Central information Management system
- Chase late confirmations, detect irregularities and facilitate exception handling
- Follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ relevant experience with knowledge in funds
- A good attitude
- An eye for details
- Professional certifications (ideally); specifically CACS
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- Responsible and conscious of risks
- Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to cope well under pressure
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years