- The principal focus of this role is to assist in the day to day running and monitoring of the exchange traded product platforms
- This will include the risk and operational oversight of a number of third party service providers
- This will be a wide-ranging role with significant opportunities to learn the detailed working mechanics of Invesco’s exchange traded product range and the overall passive investment management process
- There will also be opportunities to be involved in the launch of new products and platforms as well as managing operational and regulatory change projects.
- Maintaining processes for measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing key risk metrics across the Source platforms including
- Production of daily risk and settlement statistics
- Identification and resolution of all operational issues
- Assisting with the definition of new data analysis, research or reporting services to improve monitoring and output
- Assisting with other operational control processes as appropriate
- Assist with the launch of new products and platforms
- Assist with the management and implementation of operational and regulatory change projects affecting the product ranges
- Ongoing improvement to existing operational processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in financial services particularly within an asset management company and UCITS knowledge essential
- Exposure to the ETF market and operational flows a major benefit
- Good understanding of Investment business drivers (flows, Market Movement, FX movements)
- Strong MS Excel skills. Person will be required to use complex formulas and functions to manipulate data
- Strong MS PowerPoint Skills. Person will be required to present their information in a professional manner
- Basic knowledge of VBA, MS Access and SQL or equivalent programming languages
- Must be able to prioritise workloads and multi-task confidently
- Appetite for learning and driving projects forward
- Team player and collaborative mentality
- Hard-working and a self-starter
- Logical and methodical
- Solid combination of IT and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage projects and co-ordinate with internal teams/external service providers
- A willingness to learn and grow skills
- 2:1 or 1st class degree preferred
- Interest in furthering qualifications in the future with business related training.
Source: for more information click here.