In this role you will:
- Be an ambassador for Vanguard and its clients, advancing their interests with policymakers and regulators.
- Brief and support Vanguard’s most senior leaders in their interactions with high-profile regulators, politicians and civil servants.
- Develop and implement Vanguard’s public policy engagement strategy and objectives in respect of ESG and Germany.
- Help Vanguard and its clients understand the impact of forthcoming ESG and German regulatory change, through political, legislative and regulatory analysis.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with the trade associations that Vanguard is a member of, the policy consultants it instructs and peer asset/wealth management firms.
What it takes:
You’ll need to:
be able to demonstrate your commitment and alignment to Vanguard’s mission of taking a stand for all investors, treating them fairly and giving them the best chance of investment success.
have a relevant undergraduate degree (e.g. Politics; Law; Economics) or equivalent experience.
have at least 5 years of related experience, (e.g. financial services or professional services industry; politics; government administration).
have excellent political and financial services acumen and a detailed understanding of how policymaking and the financial services industry works.
have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills that command the respect of business partners, leaders and external stakeholders.
have proficient French &/or German language skills
- Location – we are open to candidates who are based in Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Berlin, London and Dublin.
- The role will require regular travel to Brussels.
Source: for more information click here.