- An opportunity has arisen to join a fast- growing asset manager in the Exchange Traded Product (ETP) space
- The ETP Operations Analyst will be a high calibre middle office / investment operation professional with technical UCITS Fund knowledge
- This role will suit a ‘hands on’ person who thrives in a dynamic and high growth environment
- You will have experience in a similar role, either fund operations or portfolio administration
- The role will suit an individual looking for an opportunity to grow and be exposed to multiple operating models and product with various asset classes.
- Assistance with day to day management and oversight of the operational activities for the range of WisdomTree ETF, ETN and ETC platforms
- Daily Interaction with banks, Market Makers, Authorised Participants and Brokers, to provide support for any orders and pricing queries for the ETP’s
- Daily interaction and Oversight of Service Providers, Transfer Agent, Custodian, Administrators and Portfolio Managers.
- Daily monitoring UCITS post trade compliance, ensuring thorough follow up on corrective action
- Daily preparation, monitoring and review of Key Performance information reporting, such as Tracking Error stats, Market Flow stats and follow up thereof
- Adhoc Project Management of any key initiatives within the Product Management team, including coordinating and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc Project Management of any projects for the operational build, implementation of new ETP’s ie Product Launches and Listings on exchanges
- Manage, coordinate and assist on any adhoc business analysis requirements, process & workflow design, data collection, process improvements and implementation management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or similar qualification level education
- 1-3 years’ experience in relevant roles in ETF or trade support, fund operations, or asset management
- Experience with portfolio management, trade processing and reconciliation, order management
- Good Fund Accounting processes and NAV calculations knowledge
- Working knowledge of UCITS structures and investment restrictions monitoring
- Experience in Managing the full lifecycle of projects, gathering and performing business analysis, impact assessment, design or process improvements
- Familiarity with the dealing process of daily dealing funds / ETFs highly valued
- Breadth of asset class experience (Equities, ETFs, Fixed Income, FX) highly valued
- Understanding of pricing and valuations techniques highly valuable
- Understanding of share class and hedging structures desirable
- IT literacy, specifically in Excel and Bloomberg desirable.
- Experience 1-3 Years