- The ETF & Treasury Administrator is responsible for the preparation, timely processing and delivery/confirmation of securities issued from a Treasury or ETF Treasury Direction as well as other functions within the Operations Department.
- Coordinate issuance of securities from Treasury by reviewing Treasury Directions and supporting documentation to ensure acceptability in accordance with our corporate policies
- Coordinate issuance/cancellation of investment fund from Treasury by reviewing ETF Directions and supporting documentation to ensure acceptability in accordance with our corporate policies
- Review and validate registration instructions, date of issuance, amount of shares for issuance, class of shares and ensure appropriate legend/restrictions are affixed on certificate(s) as required
- Review and validate settlement date, amount of shares to issue and cancel
- Batch and complete Treasury Directions on TranStar
- Prepare securities issued from Treasury for delivery in accordance with direction provided
- Liaise with Relationship Managers or in some cases with broker, issuer or their Legal Counsel to communicate and resolve any deficiencies on Treasury Directions
- Ability to multi-task and meet turnaround times
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and work independently
- A willingness and ability to adapt to a changing environment and responsibilities
- Must have a flexible schedule to work overtime as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial, corporate/commercial or securities industry
- A working knowledge of the securities industry as it relates to back-office administration
- Strong proficiency with Excel, MS Word, Outlook and other desktop applications
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize tasks and effectively communicate with peers and all levels of the company
- High attention to accuracy and detail
- Completion of Canadian Securities Course and similar courses are preferred, but not essential.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience < 1 Year