- In this function your responsibilities will include Market Making, Trading, Hedging and Risk Management of Equity, as well as Fixed Income and Commodity based Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- You will monitor the relevant markets as well as the trading books of your team
- Your work will include close collaboration with the relevant back-office departments, specialists, and external partners
- Specifically together with various IT-Teams you will work on the continuous improvement and automation of existing processes
- Through this you will contribute to the permanent development of the trading platform and infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance, or Natural Sciences at a university-level
- Distinguished knowledge of the workings of Capital Markets
- Experience in Market Making
- Profound knowledge in Risk Management
- Deep knowledge / experience with Excel
- Programming experience preferred
- Experience in the use of trading systems and risk management systems
- Reliability, resilience, enthusiasm, especially high motivation, technical affinity.
Source: for more information click here.