Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain and communicate an expert level of knowledge on Fidelity ETFs and the capital markets in which they invest
- Develop relationships in an assigned regional territory with Fidelity salespeople, their prospects, clients and industry participants
- Identify opportunities to develop and execute sales strategies that will maximize market penetration and increase customer loyalty
- Partner with sales to educate and promote the ETF’s investment philosophy, process, performance, and competitive strengths
- Engage appropriate consulting and gatekeeper communities to provide investment transparency and build organizational awareness
- Provide thought leadership and insights regarding the marketplace and competitors, with emphasis on differentiating competitor investment process and investment performance
- Provide expert insights into the development of external investment communication material ensuring that ETF positioning is accurate, compelling and understood relative to investment objective and competitor products
- Assist in the development and analysis of thought leadership pieces for the institutional and advisor channels
- Support investment and product education with varying degrees of ETF knowledge on ETF products and related capital markets information
- Provide insight and counsel for investment solution improvement and product development initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a wholesale investment services environment with a proven track record of success
- Completion of 4-year post-secondary degree, ideally with a business focus (Finance, Economics and/or Accounting)
- A CIM, CFP or CFA designation or an MBA degree is required.
- Highly effective and consistent written and verbal communication capabilities; excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully articulate detailed mechanics of investment process
- Successful track record of investment presentation creation and delivery to broad spectrum of constituencies
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a highly collaborative environment, with a frequent focus on gaining consensus across a broad spectrum of investment management, distribution, product management and senior management constituents
- Ability to travel frequently, with the potential for 1-2 days per week
- Bilingualism in French and English is required for one of the positions
- Have outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage others in a clear and compelling manner.
- Have demonstrated ability to apply your strong analytical skills.
- Enjoy creating and delivering presentations to large audiences.
- Your superb communication skills translate into positive interactions and long-term relationships
- Flexible and adaptable to adjust quickly to change
- You have a high need for achievement and seek out every opportunity to create a win-win situation.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years