- To support strategic analysis for the International ETF business across departments and regions.
- Develops thought leadership on strategic topics and generates compelling ideas for research evaluation to Vanguard. Contributes to the
continuous evolution of the group’s approach to and frameworks for evaluating strategic priorities
- Participates in department-level strategic planning for Vanguard International ETFs, contributing insights derived from analysis and
synthesis of the team
- Contributes to the formulation, planning and implementation of the department agenda
- Conducts efficient and through analysis of strategic issues confronting Vanguard International ETFs. Collaborates with cross-functional
teams as required. Prepares strategic analysis, findings, and recommendations to management
- Participates in the development, planning and implementation of operational plans to achieve departmental objectives.
- Works with management in the planning, development, and execution of short and long-range goals
- Keeps abreast of industry, market and company trends, and partners with business leaders to understand key concerns and opportunities
for each line of business; tailors analysis and synthesis around these topics
- Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of strategy, investment, financial analysis and/or related experience
- Ability to execute strategic engagements with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of Vanguard’s primary business strategy
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years