J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the organization’s rapidly expanding Beta Strategies business and will be required to have an extensive knowledge of the Operational support required for ETF products.
- Understand the Beta Strategies business requirements, the various global operating models and identify where the team can add value.
- Develop and maintain the end to end operating model for the Beta business across Operations and Technology with a strong focus on a well-controlled environment and scalability for future growth.
- Identify, own and drive process improvement projects for the ETF business, including managing/supporting projects.
- Support portfolio management teams in unique ETF roles and responsibilities including creation and redemption (primary market) activity.
- Ensure the accuracy of investment data used within the Front Office applications and problem solve any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with various partners in Operations, Technology and Client Services.
- Understanding technology and data models within an asset management environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of ETF Operations and the ETF lifecycle
- Ability to own and manage concurrent assignments effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to problem solve and drive efficiency.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and be adaptable to a changing environment.
- Ability to influence people, lead discussions and reolve issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
Source: for more information click here.