- Invesco is seeking an ETF Specialist to join the Global ETF Products & Research team
- As a global asset manager, Invesco has built a robust ETF product range that includes over 200 US-listed ETFs totaling more than $250 billion in assets under management
- Invesco’s ETF platform is known for its highly innovative approach to ETF investing and is based on alternatively weighted strategies (e.g. fundamental, factor, equal weight) as well as the market leading BulletShares suite
- The ETF Specialist will be part of the ETF product team and will partner with Consultants to drive market penetration of Invesco’s ETF products and services through the retail distribution channels
- These channels include Broker-Dealer (independent and wirehouse), RIA, Private Client Groups, and Personal Investing Platforms
- The successful candidate must have experience with ETFs along with a strong understanding of capital markets, portfolio analytics, and investment research, along with a consultative and client-centric sales approach
- We are targeting candidates that live within the respective territories of coverage with expectations to travel frequently in territory.
- Develop and execute a business plan for territory in collaboration with Consultants that defines business strategy and tactics to maximize market penetration and drive ETF flows
- Collaborate with ETF Research to develop client insights needed to identify and target ETF power users as part of business of plan
- Provide education to a wide range of clients with varying degrees of ETF knowledge on investment strategies, product positioning and portfolio implementation strategies across the entire Invesco ETF range
- Conduct compelling group and individual presentations designed to articulate and differentiate Invesco’s ETF Platform
- Respond to client inquiries relating to fund features and performance in partnership with Consultants
- Serve as the main contact to Consultants in the field to support their ETF needs and charged with delivering the best and most useful ETF resources.
- 5+ years investment related experience with specific subject matter expertise in ETFs
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing or business development experience in a wholesale investment services environment with a proven track record of success
- Strong knowledge of and prior experience with ETFs required
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, build strong relationships and execute
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain an open minded, flexible and collaborative approach
- Self-motivated, driven and entrepreneurial professional
- A passion for capital markets, asset management and ETFs.
Source: for more information click here.