Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Company is a privately owned, independent company, with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help firm‘s clients achieve their financial goals.
- The ETF Senior Change Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing future ETFs and ETF platform infrastructure enhancements for the global ETF business
- The successful candidate will project manage initiatives required to launch and support passive and active ETFs across multiple asset classes as well as critical facets of the ETF platform.
- Lead the development, design and listing of new ETFs taking into account global strategy and priorities
- Co-ordinate launches by managing a group of internal stakeholders successfully
- Support and manage enhancements and change to the global ETF platform. Ensure the ETF platform continually evolves to meet the needs of market participants and clients globally
- Contribute to and support product strategy and product research. Identify new product opportunities and build the business case to support new product launches
- Gain approval for new products from internal committees and fund boards
- Manage product and platform risk effectively by understanding and mitigating and/or removing these risks
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify, document and implement processes required to support new products and platform change. Hold workshops and group meetings where required to ensure stakeholder buy-in and understanding to new product and platform change
- Serve as a SME for all ETF product and platform related aspects and be able to very clearly articulate this knowledge to a broad audience, both internally and externally.
Source: for more information click here.