Innovation Shares is a new ETF company that focuses on themes that investors are talking about but have a hard time accessing. The real innovation behind its strategy is the AI powered natural language processing algorithm used to select stocks, which was developed at one of the world’s largest quantitative hedge funds. By harnessing the potential of textual analysis, companies are identified that might otherwise be overlooked by traditional analytical research.
Innovation Shares LLC is looking to fill a hybrid sales role to build and maintain relationships with wealth managers, Independent Broker/Dealers and RIAs to sell the firm’s suite of ETFs.
- Create & implement a sales plan & strategy to capture opportunities in a cost-effective manner
- Prospect and build relationships with wealth managers and registered investment advisors (RIAs) through a mix of telephone calls, emails and in-person sales presentations
- Follow up on inbound sales leads generated through website & email/digital marketing campaigns
- Actively maintain a CRM database to ensure sales cycle consistency with potential and current clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years professional experience selling to the FA & RIA marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Marketing
- MS Office skills and CRM database experience
- Familiarity with email/digital marketing techniques
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrable history of securing client trust
- Ability to succinctly convey investment ideas
- Must hold Series 7 & 63/66 and a clean U-4.
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years