- This role will provide specialist experience on AMG’s ETF range and will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities that address specific needs for our Asian clients and managing execution from identification to point of sale
- Understands completely the interaction of the buy and sell side as it relates to ETFs. Ideally, the successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of processes in both the asset management, and capital markets
- Grow deep and broad the Asian client relationships across all client segments to enhance the HSBC franchise and generate value added business
- Work with the HSBC AMG sales team as well as HSBC Global Relationship Bankers to manage and cultivate client relationships and identify opportunities
- Proactively participates in the marketing of the ETF range by working with client proposition team and product strategists for the creation of high quality of sales materials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A self starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually, and within a global team
- Prior proven experience in the Asian or Hong Kong Asset Management industry with specialist exposure in ETFs of at least 3 years
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Professional qualifications and certifications like a CFA, IMC are a positive but not a prerequisite
- Extensive understanding and experience in the trading of ETFs
- The role will also involve client interaction and the job holder may need to obtain adequate regulatory certifications.
Source: for more information click here.