This role can be based in Arizona, Colorado or Texas and will be a remote, work from home position.
We are a values-led organization where people bring their passions, ambitions, and the full scope of their life experience to work. This makes for a stronger community, culture, and business. Individually and collectively, we are harnessing our potential, and exploring new opportunities we’d never imagined.
We’re consistently recognized as a top employer. We offer work that challenges and makes a difference within a flexible and supportive environment, so you can help make decisions easier and lives better for our customers.
What is the ETF Specialist Team responsible for?
John Hancock is well known for the unique solutions we provide our clients through our manager of managers approach. As our clients’ needs evolved, so did our product offerings – leading to our first ETF launch in 2015. We now offer 18 ETFs, both equity and fixed income, across active and strategic beta spectrums, leveraging 2 premier sub-advisors.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an ETF Specialist?
- Builds direct client relationships with ETF-centric RIA firms, ETF Strategists and select Asset Managers in assigned geography to drive JHIM ETF adoption
- Act as the subject matter expert for sales team partners in the areas of product structure, industry trends, competitors, capital markets, product methodology, and portfolio construction.
- Partners with RIA and B/D wholesalers to drive ETF sales by developing and providing timely sales ideas, presenting and consulting with clients on ETFs , and sourcing leads through effective data analysis at the firm and industry level
- Collaborate with JH internal partners and resources (marketing, product, etc) to augment efforts in the field. Supports strategic initiatives and projects on behalf of ETF Product Team
- Cultivates an understanding of the ETF ecosystem through ongoing interactions with internal and external clients
- Engages in meeting preparation, prioritizing relevant information, and advising on presentation content and product positioning
- Produce expected sales results and activity levels as defined by team leadership.
- Maintain an accurate and current log of all activities and opportunities in Salesforce system.
- Represent John Hancock at industry conferences, events, due diligence meetings, etc in a professional manner
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Strong overall sales acumen, as well as business development and territory management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and competing investments
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex topics internally and externally. Presents effectively in 1:1 meetings and large groups.
- Highly proficient in explaining capital markets and positioning the benefits of ETFs and asset allocation solutions.
- Self-motivated, organized, and have exceptional time management skills
- Ambitious work ethic, professional disposition, detail–oriented and a passion for investments.
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels and functions of an organization.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA, CIMA, or CFA are a plus).
- 7-10 years of industry experience
- Series 7 & 66 required
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Y-Charts, Video Conferencing Platforms
- Location: Arizona, Texas or Colorado based
Source: for more information click here.