- SPDR has remained on the forefront of responsible innovation, as evidenced by the introduction of many ground-breaking ETFs, including first-to-market launches with gold, equity sectors, convertible bonds and many more.
- You will raise the profile of SPDR ETFs across the Dutch investor universe and position State Street as a trusted partner around investment decisions
- You will build and foster relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, independent asset managers, foundations and charities
- You will drive growth in Assets under Management, increase SPDR market penetration and ETF market share
- Together with the team, you will bring SPDR ETF investment ideas and research to Dutch investors
- Involve clients and prospects on major SPDR initiatives (seminars, events, surveys, campaigns)
- You will contribute to a sales culture which promotes a sense of urgency, is collaborative and client focused in a dedicated and highly motivated team
- Remain abreast of industry and product trends (includes competitor analysis) and ensure SPDR is positioned to take advantage of local market opportunities.
Skills and Qualification:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master in Economics or Finance. The CFA qualification is desirable
- Client Facing and/or Investment experience in the asset management industry in The Netherlands
- You can execute successfully on strategic sales plans
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and internal partners with a clear service orientation
- Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership
- Dynamic, high-reaching and creative mindset
- You possess strong business instincts, sound judgment and a creative mindset
- Commitment to risk & compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good technical ability with investment industry knowledge
- Ideally strong existing client relationships in the Dutch ETF market
- Passion for index investing and ETFs in particular
- You enjoy working in a team
- You master organizational skills with excellent time keeping and adherence to deadlines
- Positive, entrepreneur and can do attitude
- Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment
- Native Dutch language skills required.
Source: for more information click here.