As one of the founding team members of RFQ-hub’s US ETF team, the ETF Product Specialist will be responsible for enabling the consortium’s US ETF growth initiatives by being the primary interface between the consortium’s commercial ETF groups, RFQ-hub existing and prospective customers, and the broader RFQ-hub team to contribute expert knowledge of product, client workflow, and market structure.
The key objectives of this role are to fully enable the consortium sales organizations to achieve product targets through a combination of data, education, collateral and direct specialist sales support and ensure that our commercial road-map remains aligned with current and future client demand and evolving market trends. This position will report directly to the Head of RFQ-hub’s America’s business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of product / sales experience in relevant market
- Proven track record in effective business development
- Deep electronic trading knowledge gained at an investment bank, asset manager or electronic trading platform
- Able to articulate the impact of RFQ trading on clients and various approaches to client adoption
- Experience pointing to strong analytical skills and the ability to compile and present data in a coherent and logical manner
- Self-motivated, nimble-learning, and able to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent PowerPoint production and presentation skills
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize work effectively
- ETF market experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with execution and order management systems experience a plus
- Languages: English (mandatory), Spanish beneficial
Source: for more information click here.