ETF Product Owner
Our solution delivery teams in the Investment Management Group (IMG) are directly aligned with our investment teams, and responsible for defining and delivering strategic solutions using technology. This role is a great opportunity to learn the investment process, build relationships across the investment teams and IT and materially impact the way we manage our ETF’s!
In this role you would be responsible for leading a small team, working directly with the business to continue to build out and deliver on a product roadmap that meets the needs of our ETF portfolio managers and their business objectives. ETF’s have grown exponentially over the last several years, and they will continue to be a growth area for years to come.
- Hires, evaluates, and supervises crew. Provides guidance and training as necessary to develop crew. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, and makes informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Manages a team responsible for identifying issues, analyzing the scope and impact of defects, documenting deficiencies, and determining impact. Proactively analyzes business and user needs and identifies, evaluates, and develops complex information systems to meet business requirements. Provides insight on the business implications of investment technology systems.
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results. Formulates and defines the systems scope and objectives, based on user needs and industry requirements.
- Utilizes deep understanding of business needs to direct process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve key business results. Leads the design and testing of new or enhanced applications that align to the overall investment technology strategy.
- Leads the implementation of investment systems and software. Analyzes, defines, and documents existing systems logic challenges, and makes revisions to address business issues.
- Serves as a point of integration, coordination and communication for the global production support workflow, which aims to evolve the production support processes and leverage the IT department in support of the division’s strategic business priorities.
- Guides and advises crew on business technology best practices.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years business analysis experience in Investment Portfolio Management and/or Trading and Operational Management. Additional five years related work experience preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or Economics degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred.
- CFA preferred.
Source: for more information click here.