This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team responsible for promoting existing and new investment solutions across Europe for one of the largest asset managers globally.
As a Product Marketing Manager within the European Product Marketing team, you will drive the growth of our leading active European Traded Funds (ETFs) business by providing clients with the product marketing resources they need to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking for a collaborative, client-centric and motivated investment marketing professional with a passion for communication and a curiosity for investment products who can help us continue to standout in the region.
The European Product Marketing team is uniquely positioned to work closely across business partners across channel marketing, specialist marketing, product strategy, product development, portfolio management and distribution.
In this function, the team acts as an important entry point for partners seeking to promote J.P. Morgan’s range of investment solutions with a focus on strategic, multi-year regional priorities. The team ensure product marketing is made available at every point of the client journey, supporting the needs of different audience groups through a client-centric approach.
This important role will be a part of a dynamic and diverse European Marketing team, reporting into the Head of EMEA Product Marketing and working closely with the ETF business including the Head of ETF Marketing. The role is based in London.
- Works closely with Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) teams to understand product marketing needs, develop strategic product marketing plans and execute go-to market strategies to ensure clients are aware of our breadth of capabilities and key benefits.
- Drives the ETF product marketing agenda for the region by partnering with the ETF marketing and content teams, to create and support high profile, market-relevant product marketing campaigns that deliver bottom-line results.
- Develops the use of data-driven insights to maximise the reach of our solutions to drive business growth within the intended target audience groups using market research to validate the marketing plans and drive improvements.
- Is conversant in ETFs, the industry landscape and product trends including an understanding of active ETFs, regulation and sustainable investing to establish clear value proposition of our product range.
- Influences and work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels, regions and distribution channels ensuring product marketing adheres to regulatory and internal compliance requirements.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Previous experience in the financial industry with a demonstrated track record of success
- Working knowledge of ETFs,Sustainable Investing and mutual funds.
- Prior experience liaising with both product and marketing functions within a regulatory and compliance framework
- Ability to build relationships, ability to consensus build and influence across a large, matrixed organization
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple priorities, communicate progress and effectively track deliverables to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Open minded, respectful, collaborative and supportive of J.P. Morgan’s diverse and inclusive culture
Source: for more information click here.