- The ETF Product Manager will support the product line through a broad range of investment, marketing and sales-related responsibilities
- This individual contributor will serve as the ETF product expert advocating for the John Hancock ETF Suite both internally and externally and recognized as the “go-to” product expert across the organization.
- Work with Head of ETF Strategy and Director of Capital Markets to further build out the John Hancock ETF line-up
- Including research and due diligence on new sub-advisory relationships to help identify new product opportunities
- Provide investment and product updates and analysis, to the sales force and client base by working closely with the ETF Investment Directors to research and deliver investment style/process, portfolio strategy and performance updates
- Research industry trends and the competitive landscape to guide decision on which ETFs to promote, including positioning and differentiating the current John Hancock ETF line-up vs. the marketplace
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop product support materials and sales ideas including the development of presentations, investment insight articles, timely product ideas and thought leadership
- Serve as additional resource on Capital Markets and Operations process to help mitigate key man risks that exist in current ETF business group
- Work on ETF Model Portfolio opportunities as they become available with both affiliated and unaffiliated sub-advisors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of investment-related experience
- ETF/Mutual Fund Product Management, Investment Management or Research experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required; MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Strong investment and ETF industry knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team objectives
- Strong written, analytical and presentation skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects on a timely basis
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency with industry tools, such as Lipper, Morningstar, Strategic Insights, FactSet, etc. a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years