- The ETF Product Manager will manage T. Rowe Price’s ETF product strategy, product pipeline and execute successful launches for new products
- The ETF Product Manager is a member of the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Group within T. Rowe Price and will report to the Head of ETF Product
- ETFs are a new offering for T. Rowe Price and an area with rapid innovation and growth. The position will be located in Baltimore, MD.
- Drive engagement with numerous senior leaders and parties throughout T. Rowe Price to develop the product strategy for ETFs and how that fits into the overall product pipeline at the firm
- Design and formalize complex T. Rowe Price ETF launch protocols with internal partners including the product group, investments, fund board, working committees, pricing, seeding, etc.
- Design and formalize ETF launch protocols with external partners including exchanges, outside counsel, servicing agent, calculation agent, etc.
- Influence internal and external lead partners to adopt proposed changes to existing processes to accommodate innovative new ETF products
- Educate leadership throughout the firm on T. Rowe Price ETFs and influence resource and prioritization decisions
- Lead project and program management for new ETFs from development stage through launch, including providing technical expertise in all stages of development
- Drive the exploration and strategy for launching ETFs outside the U.S. including market sizing, developing relationships, and understanding how ETFs fit into the strategy of each T. Rowe Price geographic team
- Contribute to the listing strategy for T. Rowe Price ETFs with exchanges (NYSE, CBOE, etc.)
- Contribute to setting goals, help direct resourcing, and develop expectations for new ETF product launches
- Prepare internals materials and develop business cases for new ETF product launches and initiatives for senior management and relevant committees
- Manage communications to senior stakeholders regarding ETF pipeline and progress
- Serve as subject matter expert with product and marketing teams throughout the firm to develop initial talking points and product positioning for new ETFs
- Manage product range to ensure that existing ETFs function in line with expectations, create remediation processes for potential issues, etc.
- Track ongoing developments in the regulatory environment for ETFs both in the U.S. and internationally and create response plan if needed
- Manage and mentor associates in the ETF organization including teaching product knowledge
- Manage key stakeholders across the organization including product, legal, technology, investment operations, marketing, distribution, and investments
- Develop relationships with external partners, vendors, and influencers in the ETF industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree required and advanced degree or designation (MBA, CFA) preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experienced, preferably in product development, business strategy, and/or operations
- Detailed knowledge of the investment management industry – including financial markets, advisory platforms, investment processes, etc.
- Deep understanding of the differences between different investment vehicles such as ETFs, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, etc.
- Demonstrated project management ability, preferably over large, complicated projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to drive results and operate independently
- General management experience and demonstrated ability to mentor talent
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Source: for more information click here.