BNY Mellon is seeking to add ETF Services Product Development team. In this role, the individual will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to design, execute and deliver innovation to BNY Mellon’s ETF Services offering. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with service stakeholders (external and internal) to develop ideas for enhanced and new ETF Product services
- Employ a client-focused, strategic approach to develop business cases that support investment in their innovation ideas.
- Engage with sales and relationship management to position services for specific client needs, highlighting key benefits and competitive advantages.
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple solutions working in coordination with multiple teams.
- Partner with technology, service delivery, risk, compliance, and legal throughout the product development Lifecyle to lead efficient execution.
- Demonstrate in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of ETFs, the marketplace and client demand to drive product growth and maximize profitability
- Provide stakeholders with transparency into your development process through roadmaps with evaluation criteria and success metrics
- Directly contributes to the achievement of objectives and profitability of the ETF product.
- Prior knowledge of ETF ecosystem, operations, industry trends, and competitor services/offerings
- Experience with agile development
- Understands the economics behind products/services and demonstrate business acumen.
- Needs to be self-starter Strong business analytics
- Good organizational skills – being able to handle many projects and their coordination simultaneously
- Requires MBA, CFA and/or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years minimum experience in institutional asset management and marketing or business development.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of investment markets and strong analytical skills as applicable to investment concepts and competitive research.
- Strong interpersonal with all levels of management/staff and project management skills.
- Accustom to working within strict deadlines with high commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good user understanding or spreadsheet and work processing software. Experience in Python, R a plus.