- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, and technology partners to design and deliver key elements of the strategic ETF platform and operating model
- Act as SME and write scope and detailed business requirements documents to drive project delivery
- Implement standardization in the build out of the ETF offering while considering impact on broader Securities Services lines of business
- Develop strong partnerships and run project working group meetings with operations, technology, and other product areas to understand business flows and track project delivery
- Propose and deliver solutions as challenges in the project are raised; negotiate to prioritization across product roadmaps
- Produce and present scorecards to escalate challenges and brief stakeholders of the projects of major decisions and status updates
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and differentiation , efficiency and standardization , present and drive process improvements
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, project management and written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into crisp recommendations
- Present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and push them to completion effectively
- Coordinate the user testing and rollout of new ETF products, managing feedback and implementing additional enhancements based on priorities
- Strong data analysis skills are required, with the ability to delve into data to learn trends in its behavior in order to drive how it can be used in the ETF space
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, JIRA and Project skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Experience working on projects, providing client focused solutions or enhancing existing products or processes. Experience in ETF is a plus.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to navigate the firm proactively, collaborate and effectively partner with different teams and individuals
- Excellent communication capabilities, clearly and succinctly message with an understanding of appropriate level of detail for their stakeholders
- Strong program management skills, must be organized and able to develop a project plan and break it down into achievable deliverables
Source: for more information click here.