Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to firm‘s clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
- The CFS Product Development and Strategy team is looking for a candidate to lead the EMEA ETF build out within the Custody and Funds business
- The incumbent would be responsible for all areas within ETF servicing including custody, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, and ETF Basket Operations.
- Assist with ongoing development and management of the ETF Investor Service platform
- Assist with driving product message and building partnership across Investor Services including technology, operations, external vendors and multiple product streams
- Identify synergies between ETF requirements and existing Citi products/services
- Drive revenue growth business development in EMEA
- Participation in external industry events and committees
- Research new market trends and competitor updates
- Preparation of internal and external process flows & product marketing materials
- Investor Services monthly/quarterly EMEA Product MBR (Management Reporting) and other management reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of EMEA Regulatory Environment and UCITS regulations
- Experience with ETF Basket/PCF Construction, primary market create/redeem processing, and understanding of entire ETF lifecycle
- Familiarity with EMEA TA (including share classes and repositioning)
- Ability to interface with Authorized Participants, exchanges, and depositories
- Extensive years relevant ETF experience
- High level of interpersonal skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, results driven.
- Prior ETF product and investor service operational/client delivery experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Understanding of investment products and securities markets
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence & build consensus
- Team player
- Quick study of events, observations and information exchanges
- Articulate in written and verbal communications skills
- Must have flexibility to be available outside traditional EMEA working hours to accommodate North American and Asian colleagues.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years