ETF Product Management is a group within the EMEA Strategic Product group, responsible for the execution of new fund builds and life-cycle management of FlexShares EMEA ETFs. The execution can be holistic in nature, impacting the people, process or technology services. The team collaborates globally with teams across London, Chicago, Dublin and Limerick. The group works closely with Clients, Technology, Operations, Relationship Management, Client Implementations and wider product teams to deliver innovative new products and support the expansion of the ETF range in EMEA.
This is an exciting and rapidly growing area with visibility into varying teams across Northern Trust Asset Management.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Seasoned Analysis and periodic reporting of;
- ETF market trends, competitive products and product innovation
- primary and secondary market results for FlexShares UCITS ETFs
- Support of product development and management processes in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Product Strategy, Portfolio Managers, Middle Office, Technology, Sales, Marketing, Fund Counsel, NTAM Legal, Compliance, Finance, etc.)
- Assist in the fund budgeting process and in the payment and tracking of fund-related expenses
- Support technological developments including website enhancements, new features and general maintenance of fund specifications
- Assist in dealing calendar and KIID production as well as liaising with company secretary on key fund updates such as dividend distributions and fund setup documentation
- Management and oversight of day-to-day ETF operational, administrative and technological processes, with effective identification, resolution, remediation and reporting of errors / breaks
- Product education to support Northern Trust’s sales and marketing professionals
- Monitoring and management of external and internal ETF service providers to ensure orderly and efficient product outcomes and adherence to service-level
- Adherence to escalation policies regarding the identification, resolution and reporting of operating errors or issues occurring among external or internal service providers (e.g., Portfolio Management, Compliance, Middle-Office, Fund Accounting, Custody, etc.)
- Analysis supporting recommendations for the resolution or remediation of operating errors or issues
- Oversight and review of periodic regulatory filing for content accuracy
- Coordination of the production of required financial reporting
- Select special projects, in support of Sr. ETF Product Manager, and ETF Capital Markets
- Proven experience in building, managing or supporting ETF operational, administrative, investment, market and/or governance processes (or equivalent).
- A practical and technically-informed understanding of exchange-traded-product investment strategies, product operations and capital-market dependencies
- Working knowledge of fund accounting, fund administration, custody, middle-office, and compliance functions
- Familiarity with the regulatory and administrative requirements for Ireland-domiciled UCITS ETFs
- Technical acuity and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Collaborative process / project management
- Relationship management skills
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Information Technology skills (data management, automated reporting, etc.)
Source: for more information click here.