- The ETF Portfolio Management Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily management, implementation execution of index based ETF portfolios domiciled in the US, Canada, and Europe
- The candidate should have a good understanding of corporate actions and financial markets
- The candidate should have a good working knowledge of how an exchange traded fund works
- The position will utilize various reporting tools and systems to ensure portfolios effectively track associated indices
- The candidate will be responsible for using a systematic approach to data, technology, and processes to ensure portfolios can be implemented efficiently with a high level of accuracy
- The position is a team-based role and as such the candidate will be required to perform other duties that may not be directly related to index tracking or portfolio management
- The Analyst will leverage technical skills to deliver high quality work and asks for assistance when needed. The role will work closely with Portfolio Management, ETF Operations, Trading, and other various groups within Invesco as well as at external partners.
- Rebalance portfolios as required to ensure that the funds track associated indices effectively and efficiently
- Daily monitoring of funds and indices to ensure execution of scheduled and non-scheduled events such as custom order activity, corporate actions, cash management and rebalances
- Ability to spot and escalate issues that may impact trading or tracking by the fund to its Index
- Use of data, systems and reporting from various sources to effectively ensure that funds meet their investment objectives
- Oversite of exception reporting to ensure funds meet investment objectives
- Projects related to new product launches, risk reduction in terms of financial and process, and process as well as technology improvements
- Support for client inquiries from portfolio managers, capital markets, sales and other groups
- Demonstrate expertise in activities assigned and identifiers and implements improvements
- Proactively engages manager to help prioritize work to ensure alignment to departmental priorities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in the financial services industry or related work or education experience
- Working knowledge of financial markets, pricing, mutual funds, operations, accounting or exchange traded funds process a plus
- Basic knowledge of excel, vbs or other related (languages) a plus
- Very good verbal and written skills ensuring effective communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to multi task different initiatives at once, take direction well, and strong follow through skills are needed
- Ability to systematically follow established processes while considering when deviations may need to arise
- Acute attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree in related field of study.
Source: for more information click here.