- The Sr. ETF Portfolio Management Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily management, implementation, execution, and oversight of index-based ETF portfolios domiciled in the US, Canada, and Europe
- The role will work closely with Portfolio Management, ETF Operations, Trading, and other various groups within Invesco as well as external partners
- The candidate will understand how an exchange traded fund works from all aspects of the value chain.
- Rebalancing portfolios as required to ensure the funds track associated indices effectively and efficiently, considering portfolio and process risk
- Providing support and guidance to analysts to ensure investment objectives of funds are met
- Daily portfolio oversight utilizing exception based reporting to ensure intended index alignment; daily monitoring of funds and indices to ensure execution of scheduled and nonscheduled events such as custom order activity, corporate actions, cash management and rebalances
- Analysis of index changes (considering portfolio performance, index tracking, trading costs, and market impact in standard as well as ambiguous scenarios), leading to a recommendation and execution of portfolio changes in consultation with other subject matter experts
- Performance reporting and attribution analysis of portfolio tracking differences relative to benchmarks
- Projects related to new product launches, risk reduction in terms of financial and process, as well as technology improvements
- Working with management of internal and external partner areas to improve fund performance, processes, and reduce risks, support for client inquiries from portfolio managers, capital markets, and sales
- Incorporating best practices into process flow and explaining processes to others.
- A minimum 5 years of work experience in the financial services industry is required
- Experience in index portfolio management and construction, exchange traded funds, trading, or operations is required
- Experience in equities, commodities, and alternatives as it relates to the ETF process required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; excellent Excel knowledge with VBA or other programming experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills ensuring effective communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global matrixed environment
- Willingness to share knowledge and help others
- Must be able to multitask different initiatives at once, take direction well, and execute to meet business priorities, as well as make quick decisions, and concentrate on detailed information under stressful conditions.
Source: for more information click here.