- The ETF Portfolio Management Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily management, implementation execution of index based ETF portfolios domiciled in the US, Canada, and Europe
- The candidate should have a good understanding of corporate actions and financial markets
- The candidate should have a good working knowledge of how an exchange traded fund works
- The position will utilize various reporting tools and systems to ensure portfolios effectively track associated indices
- The candidate will be responsible for using a systematic approach to data, technology, and processes to ensure portfolios can be implemented efficiently with a high level of accuracy
- The position is a team-based role and as such the candidate will be required to perform other duties that may not be directly related to index tracking or portfolio management
- The Analyst will leverage technical skills to deliver high quality work and asks for assistance when needed
- The role will work closely with Portfolio Management, ETF Operations, Trading, and other various groups within Invesco as well as at external partners.
- Rebalance portfolios as required to ensure that the funds track associated indices effectively and efficiently
- Daily monitoring of funds and indices to ensure execution of scheduled and non-scheduled events such as custom order activity, corporate actions, cash management and rebalances
- Ability to spot and escalate issues that may impact trading or tracking by the fund to its Index
- Use of data, systems and reporting from various sources to effectively ensure that funds meet their investment objectives
- Oversite of exception reporting to ensure funds meet investment objectives
- Projects related to new product launches, risk reduction in terms of financial and process, and process as well as technology improvements
- Support for client inquiries from portfolio managers, capital markets, sales and other groups
- Demonstrate expertise in activities assigned and identifiers and implements improvements
- Proactively engages manager to help prioritize work to ensure alignment to departmental priorities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in the financial services industry or related work or education experience
- Working knowledge of financial markets, pricing, mutual funds, operations, accounting or exchange traded funds process a plus
- Basic knowledge of excel, vbs or other related (languages) a plus
- Very good verbal and written skills ensuring effective communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to multi task different initiatives at once, take direction well, and strong follow through skills are needed
- Ability to systematically follow established processes while considering when deviations may need to arise.
- Acute attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree in related field of study.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years