What you do:
The ETF Platform Manager plays a pivotal role in advancing the execution of the firm’s ETF distribution strategy, specifically pertaining to AllianzIM’s Buffered Outcome ETFs. This role focuses on distribution through an array of financial intermediaries, including Wire houses, Regional and Independent BrokerDealers, Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) Turnkey Asset Management Platforms (TAMPs) and private bank channels. A successful candidate will possess profound capital market experience, an indepth grasp of the ETF ecosystem and will bolster both inter and external business development and sales teams.
Sales Strategy Execution: Cultivate and preserve strategic relationships with key internal stakeholders, portfolio construction teams, research analysts and platform managers. Proactively seek platform placements, secure approvals and scout for research opportunities, ensuring the AllianzIM Buffered Outcome ETFs are considered for inclusion in recommendation lists and models.
Collaboration with Relationship Management Team and Key Stakeholders: Work closely with business leaders and the ETF sales team to craft a go-tomarket strategy, aiming to maximize product placement opportunities. Liaise with relationship mangers to execute partnership-centric business plans, with a clear aim to bolster assets, augment revenue and enhance market share. Monitor sales plan achievement with a vigilant eye, furnishing timely feedback and strategic solutions when needed.
Thought leadership and ETF expertise: Engage proactively with clients, providing insights on capital markets, performance attribution, market forecasts and product positioning. Leverage deep-rooted ETF expertise to present intricate technical insights, assess the competitive landscape and make clear portfolio construction methodologies. Participate in selective national and regional partnership conferences due diligence meetings and industry events.
What you bring:
- 6-7 years of experience required. Minimum 7 years of experience in the financial services industry with a specific focus on ETFs, mutual funds or similar investment products, including Business Development and sales strategy execution.
- Four-year degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Series 7 and 63 or 65 required.
- MBA; CFA and/or CIMA strongly preferred.
- Ability to attend evening business functions. Domestic travel up to 60%. Job may require periods of stooping, standing, bending or sitting.
Source: for more information click here.