- Syntax is growing quickly and is seeking to hire an entry-level operations analyst
- This position is an ideal opportunity for a self-starter looking to enter a company in its early-growth stage
- The ideal candidate is one that is detail oriented and has a demonstrated interest in finance
- This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President at Syntax Advisors and will have the opportunity to gain experience across a wide variety of functions.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and quality control of fact sheets, marketing materials, client statements, regulatory filings, and GIPS composite reports
- Act as the point person for internal models and templates
- Support the creation of investor letters, research reports, and white papers with a focus on Syntax ETFs
- Database and RFI/RFP quality control and monitoring
- Aid in GIPS compliance policies and processes
- Assist with social media strategy and implementation
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS or equivalent), minimum 3.5 GPA preferred
- Demonstrated interest in finance
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, works well in teams, receptive to feedback, and maintains integrity in every aspect of performance
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, anticipate potential issues, and adapt to changing goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Bloomberg
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Python a plus.
Source: for more information click here.