Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- You will have significant client-facing opportunities to promote ETF Model Portfolio offerings, providing timely market commentary, investment research, and informed point of views on the model landscape
- You will engage with clients across the wealth management spectrum including all intermediary advisor-types (Wire-houses, RIAs, Independent Broker Dealers, Banks) in addition to various institutional clients, within the US and abroad
- You will build and sustain dynamic working partnerships with our sales, marketing, product and investment teams
- Strong communications skills for frequent external and internal presentations are required, and while you are meant to be focused on model portfolios you should have an in-depth understanding of total portfolio construction investment theory and portfolio implications, as well as, trading implementation strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of investment experience
- CFA and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Current securities licenses (Series 7 and Series 63) required
- Clean compliance and U4 record required
- Demonstrated experience and success within model portfolios
- Knowledge of risk modelling techniques and strong display of portfolio construction expertise
- Published author of a blog, white-paper, article, or other investment content preferred
- Available for travel 50%+
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and other investment vehicles
- Excellent communications skills to concisely deliver sophisticated topics and information
- Ability to work efficiently and influence internal and external partners
- Positive attitude with a strong team orientation, and is enthusiastic to educate other team members and clients.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years