What is EMEA ETF Marketing Team responsible for?
The EMEA ETF Marketing team is embedded within the regional marketing team and strives to support our EMEA ETF strategy to accelerate FT’s ETF business by engaging investors to invest or remain invested in our ETFs. This is achieved by creating compelling campaigns and stories that bring our products to life through engaging and first-class ETF marketing content aimed at professional investors in the region. The team acts as an ETF advocate and champion both within the region by closely working with the dedicated EMEA ETF Specialist Sales Team, local sales and EMEA Marketing Teams (regional, local, retail and institutional) and through our communications externally. The team will collaborate closely with global marketing functions as well as other teams and resources that are part of the global ETF platform.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of ETF Marketing Specialist?
The key focus of the ETF Marketing Specialist will be to support the EMEA ETF Team’s overall activities and act as a key point person for marketing operations and other supporting functions.
This will amongst other activities include:
- Support the development and implementation of ad hoc as well as custom presentations to support events, client webinars and dedicated sales activities. Where necessary source required data from various sources such as PIE/CMIG/investment desks and handle the updating and routing process as necessary.
- Collaborate and liaise with EMEA Marketing teams (regional, local retail and institutional) on client communication and client engagement programs such as regular and ad hoc Marketo mailings and work with the ETF Specialist Sales Team as well as local offices to manage the client distribution lists.
- Work closely with other members of the EMEA ETF Marketing Team as well as other EMEA Marketing teams (regional, local, retail and institutional) to support new product launches and registrations across countries. Coordinate as necessary with investment marketing & marketing operations teams to facilitate delivery of core marketing collateral. Ensure the integration of new fund information into existing collateral, websites and external platforms as required, e.g. combo book, regional product list etc.
- Assist in the production of new regional collateral based on the master ‘story’, for example regional slides, sales aids etc. and coordinate the production and publishing by liaising with Creative Services, routing, data teams etc.
- Act as key point person for marketing operations teams as well as Investment Marketing to ensure smooth delivery of regular ETF content, marketing assets and quarterly books (manage queries, delays, issues etc.). Support quarterly updates until transitioned to Marketing Operations/ Seismic. Ensure the accessibility of ETF collateral across internal platforms (e.g. GIP) & websites etc.
- Help maintaining and updating the full range of existing ETF product collateral provided by Investment Marketing – in particular the regionalization of these materials – including factsheets and short commentaries where necessary.
- Manage the routing of all regional ETF material and ensuring the required approval for external use.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance, review and update of ETF websites across the region. Escalate and manage website issues (data / price & performance pages) and request new content uploads. Review and update of any content and ETF campaign pages including new roll outs by working with local teams, EMEA Marketing Support and other supporting teams.
- Work together closely with other members of the EMEA ETF Marketing Team to support the creation of relevant product stories that connect Franklin Templeton’s ETFs with client needs across channels in EMEA.
- Support the production of campaign collaterals (print, digital, email, video, topic papers, etc.) and provide master versions for the region. Provide relevant files for local adaptation (i.e. translations), support local implementations by submitting multiple country requests when needed (i.e. translation, web, etc.).
- Support keeping external platforms and distributor websites updated, e.g. provide marketing assets, content and data for 3rd party relationships.
- Support regular tracking and evaluation of ETF marketing activities and provide input to internal reporting and presentations to stakeholders. #MID_SENIOR_LEVEL
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a similar role preferably within asset management or financial services
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (other languages an asset)
- University degree or similar, preferably in economics, business, or marketing
- ETF market and industry knowledge would be a distinct plus
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards
- Prior exposure to multiple client types (e.g., Institutional, Retail, etc.) strongly desired
- Other industry qualifications/licenses a plus
- Adaptable to changing priorities, new requests, innovative approaches to work flow, the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and the ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Superior organisational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to work independently, proactively and meet deadlines with minimal supervision with demonstrated proficiency in delivering tasks from inception through to completion
- Experience working with cross-functional and multi-channel teams (e.g., sales/marketing, client service, management, legal, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal skills and a true team player and ability to build productive relationships internally and externally
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft applications, knowledge of Marketo and other internal key systems a plus
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Source: for more information click here.